The decision on whether or not to go public is a crucial one and depends not only on business and financial factors – it will also affect the way in which the business is managed and the future lifestyle of management. Changes to the Board are sometimes necessary in addition to the need to appoint Non-Executive Directors.
Should flotation be the most appropriate strategic step, ZAI will advise and guide on the careful preparation required for flotation, whether on the AIM or ISDX Growth Market, or indeed on another overseas market.
Our typical approach involves:
- initial evaluation and examination of alternatives
- advising on timing and structure of the flotation
- undertaking valuation analysis to ensure expectations are met
- advising and guiding on the regulatory requirements for obtaining a listing
- coordinating the flotation process and other professional advisers
- acting as Nominated Adviser on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange