Mergers and Acquisitions
ZAI can provide an invaluable additional resource to an acquisitive business. We can assist with the identification of acquisition targets, assess the strategic fit of a business and the potential synergies, and model the financial effects on your business of an acquisition at different prices and financed with different combinations of debt and equity. We can advise on negotiating tactics, make the initial approach, project manage the process, assist in negotiations and assist with detailed financial modelling.
For a business which has received an approach from a potential buyer or a team seeking to develop their business within a larger group or with private equity backing, ZAI can advise on the alternatives and work with you throughout the transaction lifecycle, helping you to achieve your strategic and financial objectives.
Our M&A services include:
- sourcing and financial appraisal of potential transactions and transaction execution
- Public company takeovers and mergers– recommended and hostile
- business and asset sales, acquisitions and recapitalisations
- MBOs, MBIs and secondary buy-outs
- developing corporate strategy
- schemes of arrangement
- public-to-private transactions
- sourcing of debt and equity funding